Using the most advanced dental technology possible is just as important as staying up-to-date on the latest treatment techniques. Because our practice is dedicated to providing you with the safest and most convenient endodontic treatment options available, we are proud to use Carestream Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) imaging technology.
Carestream CBCT is a digital, 3D imaging system that allows us to provide quick, comfortable, and effective dental imaging for precise diagnosis, treatment planning, and the evaluation of specific dental conditions. The data gathered is used to reconstruct a 3D image of your dental anatomy in the area of the involved tooth.
CBCT imaging gives us the advantage of a more precise and appropriate endodontic treatment. Special features for patients include:
- A scan that takes less than a minute but provides a significant amount of information for diagnosis
- Advanced imaging with less radiation than traditional CT scans
- Increased comfort: you are standing in an open environment and gently close on a comfortable bite plate
- A cost-effective imaging system
- Data that can be shared, so you and your providers can stay informed and be able to make educated decisions throughout the course of your treatment